All #NationalFieldDay events are designed to be done indoors or outdoors using common household items. You won’t be asked to purchase any specialized equipment or supplies.
Here’s how it will work:
- Our school is now registered as a participant in this event.
- April 17 your family will receive a set of event cards that you can use to begin practicing. You will also receive a participant practice sheet for tracking progress.
- Your family will be asked to choose a minimum of 4 events to complete on Field Day. However, you may complete as many events as you’d like to.
- From May 3 thru 7, we will follow #NationalFieldDay via social media and watch the Field Day Torch travel across the country in preparation for the main event.
- On May 8, (wear your school spirit shirt) our entire school will participate in events, complete an official score card, share photos and videos and participate nationally on social media using #NationalFieldDay.
- We appreciate your cooperation and are hopeful that your entire family will use it as a fun and meaningful way to be physically active together and with our entire school community.
Mrs. Winbauer- email@example.com