Reading and writing goals for any of the books in your child's Reading Club book bag:
- Have them point to each word as they read.
- Make connections to the story and your child's life.
- Locate high frequency words within the story.
- Have your child retell the story or discuss the story the important things in the story.
- Your child can write one or two sentences about the story. They can write their own sentences or you can dictate sentences to your child. Your child can illustrate their sentences too!